(Updated 5.256.17 for Sunday, May 28th)
- Visiting Today? Welcome to St Anne's. You will find a card that describes our Sunday service in the pew rack in front of you. During the announcements, you will be invited to identify yourself as a visitor - please know you will not be asked to stand or to speak, we simply want to provide you with a visitor's bag. We invite you to sign our visitor's book located in the Narthex before you leave today. Please join us in Miller Hall following the service for a time of fellowship and to meet our clergy. We are so glad you chose to join us this morning!
- Annual Memorial Day Parade is TOMORROW Monday, May 29th. Come out and support our Vets!
- OFFICE CLOSED tomorrow, May 29th in observation of Memorial Day.
- Bishop’s Visit: The Bishop’s Annual Visit with Confirmations and Holy Communion NEXT Sunday, June 4th. Please note, there will be two services (8 & 10 am); no Sunday School. There will be a short time to visit with Bishop Matt following each service in Miller Hall.
- Acting Children’s Theater of St. Anne’s! Aaron Hunsader is leading a children's theater camp the week of July 10 from Monday through Thursday, 9 AM to 12 noon for ages 8-12. Cost is $10 which includes a T Shirt! Register before June 10th. Space is limited! See Miller Hall for registration forms and details.
- SCRIP: We are looking for people to both buy and sell Scrip after the services on Sundays. Check out the Scrip Board in Miller Ministry Hall for details and to sign up to help!
- Donate a cross! ANYTIME! We have mounted the crosses received so far: be sure to stop by the library to see them! There is plenty of room for more, and we are hoping to add to this collection over the years to come. A parishioner will be compiling the stories of the crosses into a binder that will also be on display - this book should be finished this summer, and allows for additions in the future. For more information, contact Dcn. Mary Lynn or the office.
- “Summer Elderberries” is a time for our seniors to get together, have a pot luck cold salad luncheon and then enjoy a fun activity. Coffee and juice will be provided. Bring a cold salad, side or dessert to share. Sign up sheets are in the ministry section of Miller Hall. June 13th, July 25th and August 22nd; Noon to 2:30; Miller Hall. For more information contact the office or Dcn. Mary Lynn.
- Coffee Hour is an important part of our community, as we gather for fellowship following our worship service. This is a time to catch up with friends, welcome new people, and see what's happening around the parish. Please also consider hosting a coffee hour, which involves bringing a treat and setting it out on the table. Help with clean up is appreciated but not required!
- Current Youth and Rising 6th Graders! On May 31 we will have a cookout and games from 6-7:30 p.m. We would like to invite all youth group age teens (including rising 6th graders), their parents, and vestry members. We will provide hamburgers, hotdogs and drinks, and we ask that everyone bring a dish to share. Please sign up in Miller Hall.
- Services - Please contact the Rector regarding Baptisms, Marriages, Confirmation, or the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month from 5:30-6:45pm. For more information, please contact Tina Ackerman at (920) 337-6563.
- Prayer - If you or a loved one are admitted to the hospital or are in need of prayer, please contact the church office so that Pastoral Care may be provided and your concern added to the Daily Parish Prayer Chain and the Sunday Parish Prayer List for Intercession. Please renew your requests after two weeks, and keep the office updated with any changes during that two week window. Facebook does not count! Please contact the church directly.
- Creative Kindness meets on the first and third Tuesday of the month in Miller Hall from 10 am - 2pm. Projects include knitting, Quilts of Valor for our military veterans, and quilt tops/blankets for local shelters and hospitals. Bring a lunch and join us for a short time or the whole day. Contact Joan Junkhan for more information at email@example.com
- Worship Volunteers NEEDED! If serving as a worship volunteer is something that you feel called to do or simply would like to explore, I ask you to call me. I will make sure you are trained and comfortable in whatever role you choose. Please consider what you can do to serve St. Anne’s as a Worship Volunteer. We need greeters, ushers, lectors, sub deacons, chalice bearers, and intinction chalice bearers at both services. If you are already a Worship Volunteer please signup in the book in the Narthex. Please call or email me.- Dcn Dale - 920-621-7699 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your willingness to serve.
- Altar Flowers Remember to schedule flowers for your special occasion or memory. Donations are $35 per side andcan be placed in the offering plate on Sunday, in the collection box in the narthex, or handed in to the office. Sign up in the narthex.
- New Cursillistas! The cursillo community welcomes two new cursillistas from St. Anne's, Jeanine Limberger and Matt Borowitz. The following Ultreya's are scheduled: Followup Ultreya on Sunday, June 4 at St. Mark's, Waupaca and July 16 Ultreya at St. Thomas, Menasha. Ultreyas generally start with fellowship at 2pm followed by an Ultreya at 3pm. All are welcome to attend. Please bring snacks to share. The August 10 Ultreya will be our community picnic at St. Mark's, Waupaca. Fellowship starts at 5pm, meal at 6pm followed by Ultreya. Please bring a dish to pass.
- First United Presbyterian Church of De Pere is seeking an administrative assistant/church secretary. This is a part-time position working 20-24 hours per week, Monday through Thursday. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Brown County Memory Cafe Wednesday, June 7th from 1pm - 3pm at St Paul’s, Suamico. There will be music and a sing-a-long, games and refreshments! See details in Miller Hall.